Wednesday 29 April 2009

A DC Studio

Our apartment is not perfected yet, but I've had people bugging me for photos, so here they are!

This is what you see when you walk in

Looking to the left after walking in the front door

Looking to the right

More to the right, almost looking back at the front door/entry area.
Bedroom/extra seating.


The entire living room and bedroom areas, looking back toward the front door from the middle of the apartment.

The kitchen. The table and chairs on the left are left-overs from our landlords. Once I nail down a full-time job we will be getting a new table and chairs that fits our decor.

Kitchen sink and the only plants in our house so far (thanks mom!)

Sophie's "room" and the backdoor out to the back yard (with large map of the Chesapeake Bay)

Speaking of Sophie, you can see she's taken over the house... and has adapted well.

3 comments:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

Your place is adorable, Kendra. This is exactly the kind of apartment I have always wanted. I will be jealous of its cuteness for approximately the next 17 years and 3 months... :)

Amber said...

Adorable! I can't wait to crash on that very comfy-looking couch! ;)

Caris Power said...

Someday when I have some extra moolah, you my friend are going to help me design the interior of my apartment. You are really quite talented at it.