Wednesday 25 June 2008

Two Weeks of Vacation!

Starting Friday I have two weeks of paid vacation! The only downside is that Tim will not be able to take time off, which has changed my plans slightly. We had planned to go camping with his family in North Idaho, but that will not be happening now. Tim and I are leaving for a wedding tomorrow evening (Tim is the best man), and we will return Sunday in time for me to catch the train to Seattle. I am still visiting my cousin Allyson for a few days, and Julie and I will still spend the days around the fourth of July together in Seattle and on Lake Chelan. Then I will return to Eugene for our first anniversary (where did the time go?) on the 7th. But rather than go to North Idaho during my second week of vacation, I will be taking the train (15 hours overnight each way) to Berkeley to visit Aaron and Amber! I will also hopefully meet up with Reid while I'm in the Bay area and get to tour Pixar, where he is interning this summer! Needless to say, I am very very excited about the next two weeks. I am feeling the need for a significant amount of time off, and this is the perfect remedy!

I will post pictures after my fabulous two week hiatus.

2 comments:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

It sounds like you have a fabulous vacation time planned! I hope you have a great time! :)

Amber said...

HURRAY!