Tuesday 17 June 2008

Graduation Weekend & Father's Day!

Tim Graduated from the UofO with a B.S. in Business Administration (minor in Economics)

With my family - I just love them!

With Tim's family - I love them too... but I look like a midget!

We also celebrated Father's day with my dad while he was in Eugene. The weather was beautiful all weekend, and we got to play tennis (dad's gift from Tim and I was a new racket, something he hadn't bought in something like 25 years)! And we went out for lunch, took naps, played cards, watched a movie... just had a great relaxing day together. (see more pictures of the weekend here.)

I'm thankful for the wonderful people in my life!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats to Tim being done with his BS (haha... I know it's immature to find that funny, but it is so unusual?)

And you look great, by the way!

Ally said...

Oh, I love your (my) family. What a good lookin' group! Glad you had a fun weekend.

That's so great that you bought your dad a tennis racket. I vaguely remember thinking how cool he was when I was little because, among other things, he played tennis.