Friday 17 July 2009

Chandelier Obsession

If you are a friend of mine on facebook you will have already seen my latest status: I have a thing for chandeliers.

I'm beginning to think I might have an obsession with beautiful light fixtures. And given that we live in a rented basement apartment with low ceilings, this obsession needs an outlet somewhere other than our home. That's where you come in: I'd like to share with you a few of the lovely pieces of chandelier artwork I've been drooling over for the last few weeks.










3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those are some great chandeliers, Kendra. I especially like the second one.

Amber said...

The 3rd from bottom and the last one I think would look best with the black motif in your apartment. But anything with glass would work too!

Amber said...

So? Did you get one?