Wednesday 8 July 2009

Anniversary #2

Yesterday Tim and I celebrated our second anniversary. My, how the time flies! We celebrated with a fancy, yummy dinner at The Source (by Wolfgang Puck). Tim also got me lilies and roses (my favorites).

There is a funny story there, though. I've taken to buying myself flowers so I always have something bright and happy in a vase waiting for me when I come home. Last weekend we were at Eastern Market and I wanted to buy a new bunch of flowers, but Tim adamantly said "no". I walked off pouting as we headed home only to realize maybe he had a reason for not wanting me to buy myself flowers so close to our anniversary. Low and behold, he was just planning ahead so there would be a vacant vase for the bouquet he would buy me. Good hubby.

Being the shutter bug I am, I couldn't go without taking multiple pictures on our anniversary date. So, here is your inside look:

Lovely smelling flowers!

"Here Tim, smell how lovely they are!"
His face made me laugh.

Appetizer

Free dessert. The sauce read: "Happy Anniversary"

No comments: