Tuesday 6 January 2009

Cameron & Christina's Wedding

So, I went to Estes Park, Colorado for my cousin Christina's wedding. I discovered I should be an event/wedding coordinator as I had so much fun pulling everything together in the last few days... Here are some photos:
Sisters - my mom, aunt Lura (the cake miracle worker) and Aunt Lesta (the mother of the bride)

Daniel and I dancing at the reception

Tim and I at the reception

The sweet and serene father-daughter dance turned CRAZY! :)

Cutting the beautiful cake

Family

Beautiful bride and groom

I played guest-book/program/gift table girl - and matched the theme too!

Steaming out the wrinkles in the wedding dress

1 comment:

Caris Power said...

k, first of all...I do love that dress you got at white house, black market. So cute.

Second, you were quite the talented jack of all wedding trades at the wedding weren't you. So nice of you to match the wedding gift table too. (going a little overboard though, don't you think? =P)

Third, your aunt did the cakes? Are you kidding me? They are gorgeous!!