Monday 11 February 2008

Our new place - in pictures


View from the entry - into the Guest Bathroom.
(Guest Bedroom is to the right, the rest of the apartment is to the left.)


Guest Bathroom
When
you come to visit, you'll get the great honor of using this room! ;)


Guest Bedroom
When you come visit, you'll get the pleasure of sleeping in this bed!


View from living room, through dining room, into kitchen.


Living room.


Fireplace, and prominent artwork painted and given to us by
Tim's elementary school teacher.


Kitchen with lots of counter and cupboard space.


Hallway from living room past kitchen to front door, guest bedroom and bathroom. Washer and dryer are tucked away to the left in the hallway (yay for the ability to do laundry in our apartment!!)


Master bedroom - nice and large!


Master closet


Master Bathroom

3 comments:

Amber said...

Lovely!! You have such a grown-up apartment! Things look so much more complete and populated than mine... maybe when I get married I'll get cool furnishings for presents! ;) Good motivation, lol!

I love your master bed, I'm into the dark wood furnishings.

Also, is the art in your guest room the cathedral in Florence (Firenze)? Because it looks like it, and I have definitely been there. It is destined to be my guest room!

Ally said...

I agree with Amber... your place looks very grown up and like a final destination (though I know it's not for you, necessarily). It looks fantastic. And clean. Wait'll my kids get their hands on it (if we ever visit)! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it I think we should come and visit it looks very inviting and big.